Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Last Post






My computer's charger is dead, which means my battery charge has suddenly become particularly precious.

In all likelihood this will be the last chance I get to update my blog. I've stuffed one memory card with all the files I might need for work, and I've emptied the other to make sure I don't have to worry about running out of space for photos. It has been a great pleasure writing this - as an excuse to tell the stories I would be telling you if we were hanging out, as a place to mull over things that seem one way at first-lonely-gringo-impression, but turn out to be another, and to share* the pictures I've taken of this unique part of the world.

In 18 days I start my journey home, hopping to the capital and Antigua for one last day in the beautiful, refreshing (NOT sweltering and humid) mountains, and then I'm flying home. I'll be in boston sunday night, and I'll be seeing you sometime soon after. We've got a lot to catch up on, I can't wait to see you all!

Thanks for reading - here's a last dump of some pictures I've taken in the last couple days



*show off - somehow photography brings out the compliment whore in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment